AI Tools To Save Your Time
AI tools are as good or better than an average new intern. They are easily accessible - free too to some extent.
Before jumping to find the AI tools that can save you time, let's understand how AI got the hype.
AI tools came into the light because of excessive hype around chatGPT.
Most people started using chatGPT to experiment with how correct it is. After a while, it became a trend on the internet, and then a keyword for engagement.
Then one by one, there were various tools that come into the picture. And it started to look like AI tools have taken over the market. Even at one point, everyone was talking about how they could eliminate jobs. But with time, we understood that even though AI tools are powerful, they are useless if a user doesn't know how to use them effectively.
Fast forward to today, from coders to travelers, everyone is taking advantage of one or another AI tool.
We have understood one thing they are not going to replace humans anytime soon. The main idea around these tools is to make the machine do the labor work, so that, we, humans can sit back and have ideas.
These tools are as good or better than an average new intern. They are easily accessible - free too to some extent.
However, excessive use of these tools has increased a bit of dependency and a few factors to consider. For example, yes, writing boilerplate has become effortless. But with this, the increase of boilerplate has been immersive which is not good.
While researching these tools, I googled “AI tools for” and got multiple suggestions from google itself. Hence proving the existence and demand for different AI tools for different use cases.
P.S. Yes, I use Bing and not google!
Now, let’s go through the lists of the tools that are widely in use and can save you time.
A lot of businesses have started incorporating each of the below-mentioned into everything.
Writing includes research, outlining, the goal of the particular piece, and finally, editing.
Every day, we are seeing tons of AI tools that can change the way you write, market, and code your product.
If you look for tools for a particular step, you will find plenty of them.
However, most of these are text generators but have a bit different features and approaches.
Here are some of them -
QuillBot - AI grammar and spelling correction tool.
Rytr - It is a simple text-generation tool.
CopyAI - It is a platform for building custom language models.
Writerly - It is a writing assistant.
Wordkraft - It is a platform for generating creative writing prompts.
Merlin - Write emails, sum up the content, and generate code.
Others like Clickable, Jasper, Copysmith, etc. also come in handy.
There are at least 100 more tools available with similar use cases. The above-mentioned are the ones that have been used to make writing easy.
AI2sql - SQL can get complex, but this tool can take care of the heavy lifting for you.
- It writes SQL in seconds, so you don't have to.
- Ask what you need in plain-English and this tool will return the answer as SQL code.
Bink - Search your databases faster and easier. Find tough answers in under 45s.
Blackbox - It provides amazing productivity help for developers.
- It turns any of your questions into code.
- In Build Autocompletion.
- You can easily extract code from any video.
GitHub Copilot — Autocomplete-style suggestions from an AI pair programmer as you code.
Tabnine - AI assistant for software developers. Code faster with whole-line & full-function code completions.
AI tools that are interesting
Tweet Hunter - It's an AI tweet generator.
- Get endless content ideas.
- Find potential leads.
- Auto engages with other people.
Otter AI - Otter automatically writes and summarizes meeting notes for you.
- Generates written transcriptions of the speeches.
- Get the most out of your meetings.
Mid journey - It generates art in the age of artificial intelligence.
- Creates images from textual descriptions, similar to OpenAI's DALL-E and Stable Diffusion.
Synthesia - It creates videos from plain text in minutes.
- Edit or update your video at any time.
- Access custom AI avatars and voices.
- Expert videos in more than 60 languages.
Simplified - It provides everything you need to run a content creation business in one place.
- Graphics design, video editing, AI writing, social media management, apps & more - in one place.
Scribe - It turns any process into a step-by-step guide.
- Record any video & autogenerate step-by-step guides.
Unscreen - It removes video backgrounds in seconds.
Beautiful AI - Presentation software that designs for you.
Durable - AI website builder that generates an entire business website with images and copies in seconds.
Sync - It helps you automatically import data for google sheets.
- Say goodbye to manual data import with this no-code tool.
- Save 10x time by automatically importing your data into Google Sheets.
Typedream - It is a perfect no-code tool for building simpler websites.
- Build web pages, and link in bios, forms, blogs, and shops without no coding knowledge.
It is a conversational AI model developed by OpenAI.
ChatGPT can be used in a variety of applications, such as customer service chatbots, virtual assistants, or even creative writing.
I used chatGPT to explain what chatGPT is. It's become this simple now.
We can see that tools like ChatGPT are powerful enough to be applied in many pre-existing contexts and industries in unpredictable ways without huge amounts of manual configuration, which makes it more exciting.
Check out these resources to find some other tools!
These tools are not for one particular community. If you know how to use a computer, and have internet, then you are pretty much sorted for using these tools at their maximum capacity.
The fact that some can use this tool as a source of inspiration, and build something of their own opens the door for many developments, and opportunities.
Let's understand how can we use these tools effectively.
How to use AI tools effectively?
You can find tools for almost every step of your project. The steps to be efficient are -
- Understand the goal of the project before using the tool.
- Research what AI tools will come in handy for your project.
- Select the relevant tool. For example, there are multiple tools for writing, but ask yourself what part you need help with and proceed accordingly.
- The final step is to give a clear prompt. Once you learn how to make AI give you the result you want, you will save plenty of time to refine it.
Don't forget that AI is here to help you get started, but you should not rely on this. Add your touch, have fun with your side project, and keep learning!
Which is your favorite AI tool? Share with us on Peerlist Scroll!